Property Insurance s1206
Our experienced property team offers bespoke solutions for a wide range of specialist Property insurance needs. At the forefront of our approach is the way we value regular contact with our insureds, cover holders and brokers, helping to build lasting relationships.
Whether replicating an existing scheme, or developing a dedicated product entirely from scratch, our innovative team have the knowledge and skills to tailor products to suit individual client requirements.
Our strengths in underwriting are complemented by our in-house claims division, which provides a dedicated specialist claims handling service from ﬁrst notiﬁcation through to ﬁnal settlement.
- $5M* any one insured for Critical Catastrophe
- $10M* any one insured for Fire
We write business across:
- Full spectrum of insureds from a single location commercial risk to scheduled locations, engineered industrial risks
- Both primary and excess of loss structures written
- Line size:
Supporting this goal for long term partnerships, we seek only to trade with specialists who are expert in their respective segment and geographic regions.
By creating mutual trust in these relationships, we empower and encourage our brokers and cover holders on behalf of AmTrust at Lloyd's to provide flexible and innovative solutions for their customers.
Facilities and Binding Authorities
We write a typical US Excess and Surplus Lines binding authority account for Commercial Lines and Personal Lines business.
- Delegated underwriting authority portfolio with a strategic focus to lead
- 95% of business is direct with an 85% bias towards commercial lines
- Catastrophe focused book modelled using AIR
- Target audience is SME ($50m) full value business
- Excess & Surplus Lines written in the USA. Admitted Market for Canada & the Caribbean
High Value Homeowners
We write a specific book concentrating on high value home owners.
- Portfolio is binding authority driven, with complimentary, yet incidental, open market
- Majority written in a lead capacity
- Accommodate both catastrophe & non catastrophe perils
- Focus on high value homes with a minimum of $250,000 up to a maximum line size of $15M
- Underwrite on an Excess & Surplus Lines basis in US, as an admitted market in Canada & the Caribbean
- Defining criteria of segment are size, value, quality of construction & pride of ownership
- Portfolio is Property focused with associated Personal Liability
*Amounts shown in USD
Lloyd's of London
The AmTrust property team can be found at Lloyd's of London, Gallery 2 – Box 239