Cyber attacks are the fastest-growing threat to modern businesses, with billions of attempts by hackers every year. As organisations rely on IT systems to manage most, if not all, of their critical business systems, you need insurance that adequately protects your IT infrastructure against losses or damage as a result of a successful hack.
AmTrust at Lloyd’s can insure businesses across the entire range of their cyber exposure, for up to USD 20 million per risk in aggregate and USD 20 million for delegated authorities and binders. As a Lloyd’s syndicate, this comes with the financial security provided by Lloyd’s chain of security
Our policies are aimed at two distinct market sectors; innovative and bespoke solutions for global/ multi-national entities and comprehensive, turnkey solutions for retail brokers, insurers and managing general underwriters.
With direct access to the underwriters, your core business operations and threats to them, can be properly reflected in the resulting solution.
- Full 1st and 3rd party cyber coverage
- Non-physical business interruption damage
- Remediation costs, including any fines and penalties
- Network security liability
- Breaches of privacy liability, including data breaches
- Technology errors and omissions
- Social engineering coverage
- Physical damage caused by cyberattacks
There is a broad appetite for industry sectors, which includes but is not limited to, the following:
- Financial institutions
Policies are available worldwide on either an insurance or reinsurance basis, where licensing permits.
- Up to USD 20 million per risk in aggregate
- USD 20 million for delegated authorities and binders
The Cyber team can be found at Lloyd’s of London, Gallery 3, box 385