The Fine Art & Specie team has over 25 years combined experience in fine art and specie insurance. Whilst our Underwriters have a wide knowledge of the market, each is recognised for their own specialist field.
AmTrust at Lloyd’s adopts a disciplined risk selection approach to align ourselves with insureds who demonstrate strong risk awareness and management. We develop longstanding relationships with our clients and brokers through strong communication and by providing the highest levels of service with quick, flexible and consistent decisions.
We write a balanced portfolio of core and specialty products. From this foundation, AmTrust at Lloyd’s works constantly on developing new solutions to ensure we can respond to our clients' evolving needs.
We work closely with the other lines of business within the AmTrust at Lloyd’s business to develop package products to meet all of our insureds insurance requirements.
- Fine Art - covering a wide range of artistic media including paintings, prints, books, manuscripts, memorabilia, historical artefacts, textiles, furniture, ceramics, fine wine and musical instruments.
- General Specie - including precious metals, securities, cash and valuable documents.
- Jewellers Block - including diamonds and jewellery along all aspects of the supply chain including whilst being worn by the customer.
- Cash in transit - covering companies involved with the collection, processing and delivery of cash and other high value interests.
- Physical loss or damage to insured interest in transit and in store.
- Fine Art including private and public collections
- Auction houses and dealers
- Shippers, packers and specialist storage provider
- Mining, precious metals refiners
- Coin dealers
- Security printers
- Vault and bank storage risks
- Private individuals
AmTrust writes an international book of business but with specific focus on the US, Europe, the Far East and Africa.
USD 80 million maximum line for Specie
The Fine Art & Specie team can be found at Lloyd's of London, Gallery one – Box 191.