AmTrust at Lloyd’s offers an innovative and flexible approach to individual clients’ needs in covering complex general liability exposures.
General liability insurance is a means where business organisations can protect themselves against third party claims for bodily injury and property damage arising out of premises, products, completed operations, advertising and personal injury liability.
An ever complex business environment characterised by globalisation brings with it more complex and potentially catastrophic risks. It is only in the event of a potential catastrophe, which can severely disrupt or even close down businesses, where the value of a financially stable tower of general liability insurance comes to light.
Most people don’t give the risk of a lawsuit a second thought until it is too late. With lawsuits on the rise and plaintiff attorneys seeking larger awards, this risk is very real. Ensuring businesses worldwide purchase the right amount of general liability limit and scope of coverage is more important than ever in today’s global economy.
- Occurrence, Claims Made and Occurrence Reported triggers
- Follow form coverage as well as standalone forms
- Full knowledge and use of market forms
- US Fortune 1,000/Multinational companies
- Freight and passenger operations in the rail industry
- Residential and commercial construction
- Light and heavy product manufacturers, mining, chemicals, auto manufacturers and defence contractors
AmTrust at Lloyd’s is able to offer comprehensive General Liability coverage to companies located anywhere in the world including the USA.
- Up to USD 25 million or local currency equivalent
- Minimum attachment point of USD 5 million or local currency equivalent
The General Liability team can be found at Lloyd’s of London, Gallery 1, Box 191.