Senior professionals face significant potential risks that arise from the decisions they make every working day. AmTrust at Lloyd’s is pleased to offer a wide range of solutions to protect them against litigation from their clients, business partners and regulators.
We provide a range of direct and facultative insurance and reinsurance cover for Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers Liability and Financial Institutions risks. We can assess every risk on its own merits in order to deliver bespoke solutions.
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers Liability (including Warranty and Indemnity)
- Financial Institutions
We write business across, but aren’t limited to, the following occupations:
- Design and construction
- Single construction projects with a total period of up to 120 months
- Financial businesses
- Insurance brokers
- Management consultants
- Media industry
- Solicitors (except primary solicitors in England and Wales)
- All other miscellaneous professions
Directors and Officers Liability
We write the following D&O products:
- D&O (including entity cover) for UK and international corporations
- Management liability cover for private companies
- Employment practices liability cover
- Primary and excess cover including Side A and Side A Difference in Conditions policies
- Public Offering of Securities cover
- Pension Trustee Liability cover
We write the following products for publicly traded and private financial institutions:
- D&O (including entity cover)
- Crime cover
- Errors & Omissions cover
- Investment manager cover, insuring fund manager and funds/trusts under advisory agreements
- Blended Bankers’ Blanket Bond programs
We will consider all jurisdictions where Lloyd’s is licensed to write business, with acceptable risks ranging from UK and multinational SMEs to large corporates with US stocks listings.
GBP 10 million / USD 15 million / EUR 15 million
The Professional Lines team can be found at Lloyd’s of London, Gallery 3, box 386.