AmTrust at Lloyd’s Property team offers property insurance for buildings of all sizes, against a variety of natural and man-made risks and can tailor coverage for large and more complex risks. We provide cover globally, covering risks including physical loss or damage, contents and resulting business interruption costs.
Our Binding Authority team focuses on developing durable long-term relationships based on the transparency of our underwriting philosophy, on outstanding service, and on a regular face to face contact with both brokers and Coverholders. The detailed understanding of their strategies and goals gives us the local knowledge to enable us to help bring them to fruition.
We write a delegated authority portfolio with a strategic focus to lead, underwritten at Lloyd’s or locally under Lloyd’s delegated authority, focusing primarily on small to medium commercial business.
- Natural peril and man-made exposures
- All risks coverage against physical loss to buildings, contents and business interruption
- Single/named peril policies - e.g. earthquake only
- Property and Liability coverage for personal lines risks
- Full spectrum - from a single location commercial risk to scheduled locations, engineered industrial risks are covered
- Commercial Binding Authorities
- High-value homeowners: defining criteria are size, value, construction quality and pride of ownership
We can provide cover on a worldwide basis, with a focus on North America and the Caribbean
- Direct & Facultative:
- USD 10 million for non-catastrophe or USD 5 million for catastrophe
- Binding Authorities:
- USD 5 million for commercial and residential property
- USD 15 million for non-catastrophe or USD 6 million for catastrophe for High Value Homeowners
The Property Insurance team can be found at Lloyd’s of London, gallery 2, boxes 239 and 239A.